It’s tough to find the right outfit for any occasion, so many people are turning to Indian Kurtis. These outfits are perfect for women looking for a way to change their look without venturing too deep into fashion territory. But what design should you go with? How much of the cost should you be willing to spend on the designer Kurti? And where can you find the best deals? All these questions and more have been discussed in this blog article!
What is Kurti?
Kurtis is a standard garment in India and can be worn for various occasions, such as weddings, religious ceremonies and other festive events. Kurtis comes in a variety of styles, colours and patterns. There are traditional Kurtis made of fabric and silk, while modern Kurtis is made of cotton or synthetic materials.
When shopping for a Kurti, it is essential to consider the following tips:
- Consider the style of Kurti you want. There are traditional Kurtis made of fabric and silk, while modern Kurtis is made of cotton or synthetic materials.
- Choose the colour and pattern that best suits your personality and the occasion. There are a variety of colours and designs to choose from, including block prints, checks, polka dots and plaids.
- Be sure to measure your body before purchase. The length of the Kurti should fall below your hips, and the width should fit comfortably around your chest.
- Finally, be sure to wash the Kurti before wearing it to ensure that it looks new for long periods of time.
Do You need a Kurti?
A Kurti is a perfect piece if you’re looking for an outfit that showcases your cultural pride. But before you go shopping, make sure you know what to look for. Here are a few tips to help you pick the right Kurti for your style.
Style & Fabric
What’s it made from? Cotton is widely believed to be the best fabric for Kurtis. Because of its natural coolness, it also makes a good choice for vests. But since it absorbs sweat, cotton doesn’t work well in warmer parts of the year. Wool and silk are also popular choices because they’re both breathable and comfortable. Synthetic fabrics tend to be better at wicking away moisture than natural ones and can feel cooler during heat waves. If you like comfort over style, look for a synthetic Kurti with a stretchy quality that offers ease of movement without sacrificing fit or shape.
How to pick out the correct type of Kurtis for your body shape
Choosing the right Kurti for a special occasion can be tricky, but you can pick out the perfect one for your body shape with a bit of know-how. Here are some tips to help you out:
- If you have broad shoulders, consider going for a fuller-bodied Kurti to hide your assets. This will also give you more room to move and dance around!
- If you have a more petite frame, go for a sleek and fitted Kurti that shows your curves. Avoid Kurtis that are too tight or too big, as they will only make you look matronly.
- For women with thicker layers of clothing, it is essential to choose a Kurti that will drape loosely over your body. A tighter-fitting Kurti may cause discomfort or even wrinkles in your dress.
- Remember to experiment with different fabrics and colours until you find the perfect one for you. There is no “one size fits all” when choosing an Indian Kurti!
Designs, Patterns, and Colors
If you want something classic and timeless, go with a Kurti in a solid colour. There are many options available in different colours and patterns, so finding one that you will love is straightforward. Remember to check the size before buying, as some Kurtis can be quite large or small.
Another great option is to go with a patterned Kurti. This will add some personality to your look and make it more unique. You can choose from traditional designs such as stripes or geometric patterns, or you could try something more modern and contemporary. Again, pick a plan that you will love before purchasing it.
Finally, don’t be afraid to experiment a little bit when it comes to colours. Kurtis comes in many different colours, so you cannot limit what you can choose. Be sure to pick a color that will compliment your skin tone and personality, and don’t be afraid to mix and match different colours together to create a unique look.
Type of Fabric
A Kurti’s fabric can vary from cotton to silk and from wool to cashmere. The most popular materials are cotton and silk, with the thread being popular in colder regions.
When choosing a Kurti, it is essential to consider the fabric it is made out of. For example, a cotton Kurti will be more affordable but won’t be as durable as a silk Kurti. Additionally, a silk Kurti will be more formal and elegant than a cotton one.
It is also essential to consider the seasons when shopping for Indian Kurtis. In the summertime, lightweight fabrics like cotton are ideal because they are airy and comfortable. However, heavier fabrics like wool are more appropriate in the winter months because they keep you warm.
If you’re not sure what type of fabric is best for your specific needs, it is always advisable to consult an expert. There are many different types of Indian Kurtis to choose from, so there’s one that will fit your personality and style!
How to wash and wear Kurtis
When shopping for an Indian Kurti on Snapdeal, it is essential to consider the washing and care instructions listed on the garment manufacturers’ tags. Many of these garments are made from wool or cotton, which can be delicate and require special care when washing. Here are some tips to help you clean and wear your Kurti the right way:
- Wash your Kurti separately from other garments. Most Kurtis should be washed in cold water with a mild detergent. Hang to dry.
- Do not bleach your Kurti. Bleach can damage the fabric.
- Do not put your Kurti in the dryer. The heat can cause the fabric to shrink or crack.
- Do not iron your Kurti. The heat can damage the fabric.
Indian Kurtis is a popular piece of clothing that can be worn for various occasions. Whether you’re looking to celebrate a special occasion or just want to dress up for the day, wearing an Indian Kurti is excellent.