Prove your skills with Collaboration solutions
Achieving CCNP Collaboration certification proves your skills with collaboration solutions. To earn CCNP Collaboration certification, you pass two exams: one that covers core collaboration technologies and one collaboration concentration exam of your choice, so you can customize your certification to your technical area of focus.
- Show the world you know your stuff with a high-value certification
- Customize your certification to your technical focus
- Position yourself for advancement in the fast-paced world of collaboration technologies
- Add collaboration automation skills to your areas of expertise
- Earn a Specialist certification for passing any CCNP exam – core or concentration
- Qualify for the CCIE Collaboration exam by passing the CCNP core exam
- Link that CCNP certification badge to all your social media profiles
Industry recognition and real-world know-how
CCNP certification sets you apart. So go ahead. Earn that CCNP Collaboration certification badge and post it on your social profiles.
Introducing the CCNP® Collaboration Certification Program
Technology advances are enabling new collaboration applications and businesses that connect everything—people, devices, machines, and applications. With intent-based networking, collaboration teams can take advantage of automation to scale their infrastructure. But to capitalize on these opportunities, today’s collaboration professionals need a broader range of skills and a deeper focus in strategic technology areas. The CCNP Collaboration certification program gives you exactly that breadth
and depth. We designed the CCNP Collaboration certification to help you prove your skills in the ever-changing landscape of collaboration technologies. The certification covers core technologies and a collaboration focus area of your choice. You choose where you want to focus. You choose where to take your career. Among the industry’s most widely recognized and respected certifications, CCNP sets you apart. It tells the world you know what you are doing. In addition, completing any CCNP certification exam earns you a Cisco® Specialist certification, so you get recognized for your accomplishments along the way.
Earning your CCNP Collaboration certification
The CCNP Collaboration certification program prepares you for today’s professional-level job roles in collaboration technologies. One of the industry’s most respected certifications, CCNP validates the core knowledge you need while providing the flexibility to choose a focus area.
To earn CCNP Collaboration, you pass two exams: a core exam and a concentration exam of your choice.
- The core exam, Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0 (350-801 CLCOR), focuses on your knowledge of collaboration infrastructure including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, endpoints, Cisco IOS® XE gateway and media resources, Call Control, QoS, and collaboration applications. You can prepare for this exam by taking the training course, Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR).
– The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Collaboration
- Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as applications, call control and mobility services, cloud and edge solutions, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses. Choose your CCNP Collaboration concentration exam from these options:
– Implementing Cisco Collaboration Applications (300-810 CLICA)
– Implementing Cisco Advanced Call Control and Mobility Services (300-815 CLACCM)
– Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (300-820 CLCEI)
– Automating and Programming Cisco Collaboration Solutions (300-835 CLAUTO)
The CCNP Collaboration certification and training program provides real-world, job-focused skills in key areas. CCNP Collaboration validates the knowledge you need to excel in your job.
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0 (350-801)
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies v1.0 (CLCOR 350-801) is a 120-minute exam associated with the CCNP and CCIE Collaboration Certifications. This exam tests a candidate’s knowledge of implementing core collaboration technologies including infrastructure and design, protocols, codecs, and endpoints, Cisco IOS XE gateway and media resources, Call Control, QoS, and collaboration applications. The course, Implementing Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies, helps candidates to prepare for this exam.
The following topics are general guidelines for the content likely to be included on the exam. However, other related topics may also appear on any specific delivery of the exam. To better reflect the contents of the exam and for clarity purposes, the guidelines below may change at any time without notice.
20% 1.0 Infrastructure and Design
20% 2.0 Protocols, Codecs, and Endpoints
15% 3.0 Cisco IOS XE Gateway and Media Resources
25% 4.0 Call Control
10% 5.0 QoS
10% 6.0 Collaboration Applications
Preparing For The Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) Exam
Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) is a highly technical exam that is a core requirement for highly professional certifications like CCNP-Collaboration and CCIE-Collaboration. The technical nature of the certifications and exams require a special level of preparation. It requires a proper preparation plan and the right training material. For the authentic and updated training material, ExamOut is a credible source. ExamOut offers a comprehensive training bundle for Cisco 350-801 CLCOR exam which includes the PDF guide and Testing Engine. All the training material offered by ExamOut is covered by a money-back guarantee for sure success in the 350-801 CLCOR exam. Braindumps by ExamOut are very popular among the candidates because of the authenticity and professional compilation. A free demo for the Cisco 350-801 exam is available on ExamOut’s website for the candidates to evaluate the content quality. ExamOut provides you an affordable and concrete pathway for sure success in the Cisco 350-801 CLCOR exam which is a mandatory core requirement for CCNP Collaboration and CCIE Collaboration certifications.
We are living in the era of communication and networking. From an Individual to the corporates and the government everyone is connected to a network in one way or the other. To run the show, networking professionals are required by every enterprise. This makes networking skills to be in higher demand globally. Cisco is a market leader in networking infrastructure products. Cisco certifications are among the most accredited and desirable credentials worldwide. CCNP is a professional-level certification by Cisco. Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR) is the core exam which is a mandatory requirement for both CCNP Collaboration and CCIE Collaboration competencies. For those seeking any of the above certifications, it is a must-do exam.