Motivational Quotes for Rainy Days
Rainy Days are considered to be a season of love and usually bring out a smile on people’s face. It is a perfect time for all the fried food and tea. It is the only favourite season kids have, well who doesn’t love the cold splash of water on their faces? It is the middle season, it is neither that hot nor that cold but this season still brings out some laziness in people because of the water that fall from the clouds and all the fried food makes us lazy therefore we got you covered with some of the Motivational Quotes for the Rainy Days.
- You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too. That’s a part of it. – Denzel Washington
- Like a welcome summer rain, humour may suddenly cleanse and cool the earth, the air and you. – Langston Hughes
- Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass but it is about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
- Without the rain we could never feel the warmth of the sun.
- Without rain, nothing grows, learn to embrace the storms of your life.
- When the dark clouds are covering your once bright blue sky, when the raindrops are falling and you don’t know why, find Joy in the promise that God is still there. He is as close as your heartbeat, as close as your prayers.
- When life throws you a rainy day, play in the puddles. – Winnie the Pooh
- Rainy days should be spent at home with a cup of tea and a good book. – Bill Watterson
- On a sunny day, you can improve your body; on a rainy fogy day, you can improve your body. – Mehmet Murat Ildan
- A rainy day is an equalizer. You don’t know what’s going to happen. You just take what you get. –Charlie Harvey
- Remember, not every rainy day holds a promise of a rainbow.
- Like the sky opens after a rainy day we must open to ourselves. Learn to love yourself for who you are and open so the world can see you sine. – James Poland
- A rainy day is perfect for a walk in the woods. – Rachel Carson
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add colour to my sunset sky. – Rabindranath Tagore
- Celebrate the rain; it only means that the sun shall shine bigger and brighter than ever.
- Only a select few are able to see the true beauty that lies behind what just might seem like a rainy day or a grey sky – Jessica M. Laar
- Give thanks for the rain in your life which waters the flowers of your soul. – Jonathan Lockwood Huie
Thanks for sticking out till the end, hopefully these quotes have motivated you and brought an optimistic view of life and brought a smile on your face.